Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at The Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130208:nBw085590a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL) Chairman, President and CEO, Ian Cook, will present on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. ET at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference. Investors may access a live webcast of this presentation on Colgate`s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a recorded version of the webcast will be made available through the `For Investors` page of Colgate`s web site. About Colgate-Palmolive: Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom`s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet. For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate`s global oral health education program, Bright Smiles, Bright Futures, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. CL-C Colgate-Palmolive Company Bina Thompson, 212-310-3072 or Hope Spiller, 212-310-2291 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran