Peru cenbank said 2 pct inflation could "create conditions" for rate change
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank said on Friday that if inflation converges to 2 percent in coming months as expected, it could "create the conditions" for lowering the benchmark interest rate, which has been held at 4.25 percent for 21 consecutive months.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website