Peru posts $628 mil Dec trade surplus, $4.5 bln in 2012 - cenbank
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru posted a trade surplus of $628 million in December and a $4.5 billion surplus in all of 2012, about half of its surplus in 2011, the central bank said on Friday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions