Peru posts $628 mil Dec trade surplus, $4.5 bln in 2012 - cenbank
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru posted a trade surplus of $628 million in December and a $4.5 billion surplus in all of 2012, about half of its surplus in 2011, the central bank said on Friday.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |