Peru posts $628 mil Dec trade surplus, $4.5 bln in 2012 - cenbank
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru posted a trade surplus of $628 million in December and a $4.5 billion surplus in all of 2012, about half of its surplus in 2011, the central bank said on Friday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying