Peru posts $628 mil Dec trade surplus, $4.5 bln in 2012 - cenbank
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru posted a trade surplus of $628 million in December and a $4.5 billion surplus in all of 2012, about half of its surplus in 2011, the central bank said on Friday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case