Peru cenbank to raise foreign investment ceiling on pension funds
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank will raise the ceiling on foreign investments for the country's private pension funds from the current 32 percent to 34 percent, the central bank said on Friday.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |