Peru cenbank to raise foreign investment ceiling on pension funds
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank will raise the ceiling on foreign investments for the country's private pension funds from the current 32 percent to 34 percent, the central bank said on Friday.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report