Peru cenbank to raise foreign investment ceiling on pension funds
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank will raise the ceiling on foreign investments for the country's private pension funds from the current 32 percent to 34 percent, the central bank said on Friday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter