Peru cenbank to raise foreign investment ceiling on pension funds
LIMA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank will raise the ceiling on foreign investments for the country's private pension funds from the current 32 percent to 34 percent, the central bank said on Friday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote