France may take stake in Peugeot -budget minister
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The French state may take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Friday.
"It's possible...if only because the FSI (sovereign-wealth) fund exists," Cahuzac told BFM Television, responding to a question on whether France could invest in Peugeot.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |