France may take stake in Peugeot -budget minister
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The French state may take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Friday.
"It's possible...if only because the FSI (sovereign-wealth) fund exists," Cahuzac told BFM Television, responding to a question on whether France could invest in Peugeot.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists