France may take stake in Peugeot -budget minister
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The French state may take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Friday.
"It's possible...if only because the FSI (sovereign-wealth) fund exists," Cahuzac told BFM Television, responding to a question on whether France could invest in Peugeot.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source