France may take stake in Peugeot -budget minister
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The French state may take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen, Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Friday.
"It's possible...if only because the FSI (sovereign-wealth) fund exists," Cahuzac told BFM Television, responding to a question on whether France could invest in Peugeot.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |