State stake in Peugeot is not on the agenda -govt
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The question of whether the French state might take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is not on the agenda, a source at France's finance ministry said.
"An equity investment by the state in Peugeot is not on the agenda," the source said.
"The priority for the group is to pursue its recovery plan, to strengthen its alliance with General Motors and to continue its development."
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted