State stake in Peugeot is not on the agenda -govt
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The question of whether the French state might take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is not on the agenda, a source at France's finance ministry said.
"An equity investment by the state in Peugeot is not on the agenda," the source said.
"The priority for the group is to pursue its recovery plan, to strengthen its alliance with General Motors and to continue its development."
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls