State stake in Peugeot is not on the agenda -govt
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The question of whether the French state might take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is not on the agenda, a source at France's finance ministry said.
"An equity investment by the state in Peugeot is not on the agenda," the source said.
"The priority for the group is to pursue its recovery plan, to strengthen its alliance with General Motors and to continue its development."
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections