State stake in Peugeot is not on the agenda -govt
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The question of whether the French state might take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is not on the agenda, a source at France's finance ministry said.
"An equity investment by the state in Peugeot is not on the agenda," the source said.
"The priority for the group is to pursue its recovery plan, to strengthen its alliance with General Motors and to continue its development."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source