State stake in Peugeot is not on the agenda -govt
PARIS Feb 8 (Reuters) - The question of whether the French state might take a stake in struggling carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is not on the agenda, a source at France's finance ministry said.
"An equity investment by the state in Peugeot is not on the agenda," the source said.
"The priority for the group is to pursue its recovery plan, to strengthen its alliance with General Motors and to continue its development."
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets