Rosenbauer wins 125 mln euro Saudi order
VIENNA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Austrian group Rosenbauer has won an order worth 126 million euros ($168 million) to supply Saudi Arabia with firefighting and emergency equipment.
The order for 610 vehicles, boats and other civil defence equipment will see deliveries spread across the next 30 months, it said on Friday.
($1 = 0.7469 euro) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies