Rosenbauer wins 125 mln euro Saudi order
VIENNA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Austrian group Rosenbauer has won an order worth 126 million euros ($168 million) to supply Saudi Arabia with firefighting and emergency equipment.
The order for 610 vehicles, boats and other civil defence equipment will see deliveries spread across the next 30 months, it said on Friday.
($1 = 0.7469 euro) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |