Rosenbauer wins 125 mln euro Saudi order
VIENNA Feb 8 (Reuters) - Austrian group Rosenbauer has won an order worth 126 million euros ($168 million) to supply Saudi Arabia with firefighting and emergency equipment.
The order for 610 vehicles, boats and other civil defence equipment will see deliveries spread across the next 30 months, it said on Friday.
($1 = 0.7469 euro) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter