Sale of TDC shares priced at 39.50 crowns/share -source
LONDON Feb 8 (Reuters) - The main owners of Danish telecom operator TDC reduced their stake in the company on Friday, pricing the sale at 39.50 Danish crowns per share, a source close to the deal said.
That was a 3.5 percent discount to Thursday's closing share price of 40.95 crowns, before the sale launched.
NTC Holding - a consortium of Apax Partners, the Blackstone Group LP, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Permira Advisers and Providence Equity Partners - sold a total of 120 million shares, the company said.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows