Sale of TDC shares priced at 39.50 crowns/share -source
LONDON Feb 8 (Reuters) - The main owners of Danish telecom operator TDC reduced their stake in the company on Friday, pricing the sale at 39.50 Danish crowns per share, a source close to the deal said.
That was a 3.5 percent discount to Thursday's closing share price of 40.95 crowns, before the sale launched.
NTC Holding - a consortium of Apax Partners, the Blackstone Group LP, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Permira Advisers and Providence Equity Partners - sold a total of 120 million shares, the company said.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |