Taiwan's UMC Jan sales rises 6.9 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) , the world's No. 2 contract chip maker, said on Friday that consolidated January sales totalled T$9.45 billion ($320 million), up 6.9 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies