Taiwan's UMC Jan sales rises 6.9 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) , the world's No. 2 contract chip maker, said on Friday that consolidated January sales totalled T$9.45 billion ($320 million), up 6.9 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap