Taiwan's UMC Jan sales rises 6.9 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) , the world's No. 2 contract chip maker, said on Friday that consolidated January sales totalled T$9.45 billion ($320 million), up 6.9 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |