Taiwan's UMC Jan sales rises 6.9 pct on year
TAIPEI Feb 8 (Reuters) - United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) , the world's No. 2 contract chip maker, said on Friday that consolidated January sales totalled T$9.45 billion ($320 million), up 6.9 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on UMC's website, see here. (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |