UMC Reports Sales for January 2013<2303.TW>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130208:nPnHK56952 TAIPEI, Taiwan, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) ("UMC"), today reported unaudited net sales for the month of January 2013. Revenues for January 2013 Period 2013 2012 Y/Y Change Y/Y (%) January 9,452,116 8,844,488 +607,628 +6.87 % Jan.-Jan. 9,452,116 8,844,488 +607,628 +6.87 % (*) All figures in thousands of New Taiwan Dollars (NT$), except for percentages (**) All figures are consolidated Additional information about UMC is available on the web at http://www.umc.com. Contacts: Bowen Huang / Peter Lu UMC, Investor Relations Tel: + 886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16904 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE United Microelectronics Corporation
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Stocks extend rally, S&P at new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |