Dell says proposed offer shifts risks of business to buyer group
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Dell Inc on Friday, responding to independent investment fund Southeastern Asset Management, said the proposed buyout deal offers immediate premium for stockholders and shifts the risks facing the business to the buyer group.
"The Board concluded that the proposed all-cash transaction is in the best interests of stockholders," Dell said in a statement.
(Reporting By Poornima Gupta)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine