Dell shares trade higher than buyout offer price
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dell Inc DELL.O shares briefly traded above a buyout offering price of $13.65 on Friday, pointing to a hurdle ahead as shareholders may choose to vote the deal down.
The shares hit a high of $13.67, while the volume-weighted average price on the day was slightly below $13.53.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data