Dell shares trade higher than buyout offer price
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dell Inc DELL.O shares briefly traded above a buyout offering price of $13.65 on Friday, pointing to a hurdle ahead as shareholders may choose to vote the deal down.
The shares hit a high of $13.67, while the volume-weighted average price on the day was slightly below $13.53.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter