Dell shares trade higher than buyout offer price
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dell Inc DELL.O shares briefly traded above a buyout offering price of $13.65 on Friday, pointing to a hurdle ahead as shareholders may choose to vote the deal down.
The shares hit a high of $13.67, while the volume-weighted average price on the day was slightly below $13.53.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |