Tunisian police clash with mourners at politician's funeral
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisian police clashed with mourners on Friday during the funeral of an assassinated politician, witnesses said.
Police fired teargas at demonstrators outside the cemetery in Tunis where secular politician Chokri Belaid was to be buried. They had earlier fired shots in the air to disperse youths who were smashing cars in the area.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions