Venezuela January inflation 3.3 percent - govt
CARACAS Feb 8 (Reuters) - Venezuela's consumer prices rose 3.3 percent in January, the government said on Friday, compared with a 3.5 percent increase recorded in December.
Annual inflation in 2012 was 20.1 percent - the lowest in four years for the South American OPEC nation, but still one of the highest rates in the region.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane