Svindal wins world downhill title
SCHLADMING, Austria Feb 9 (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won the men's downhill at the Alpine skiing world championships in Schladming on Saturday.
Italy's Dominik Paris was second and France's David Poisson finished third.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; Editing by John Mehaffey)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image