- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
WADA restore Madrid laboratory's anti-doping accreditation
(Reuters) - The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has reinstated the anti-doping accreditation of the Madrid laboratory and allowed it to resume anti-doping, WADA said in a statement.
The statement said the laboratory had successfully complied with the requirements for early reinstatement after its accreditation was suspended for three months on December 21 last year.
WADA gave no reason for the suspension but Spain's Anti-Doping agency said it had followed a mix-up of two urine samples last August.
(Reporting by John Mehaffey, editing by Justin Palmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this