Carrie Underwood wearing Thirty-One Million Dollars in Johnathon Arndt Jewels On the Red Carpet at the 2013 Grammys
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130210:nPnLA57631 LOS ANGELES, Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrie Underwood took the Grammy Red Carpet wearing over Thirty-One Million Dollars in precious Johnathon Arndt Diamonds. The Necklace featured 381 Carat of Oval, Pear, Marquise and Round brilliant white Diamonds, from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection. Cut, Color, Clarity, Carat Weight and Carrie....The 5 C's of Diamonds. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090408/LA96806) For more information about Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels, please visit www.JohnathonArndt.com. Ten Galleries Worldwide USA Headquarters 9469 South Santa Monica Boulevard Beverly Hills, Ca 90210. USA http://www.johnathonarndt.com Visit: www.JohnathonArndt.com or Email: Media@JohnathonArndt.com SOURCE Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |