Carrie Underwood wearing Thirty-One Million Dollars in Johnathon Arndt Jewels On the Red Carpet at the 2013 Grammys
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130210:nPnLA57631 LOS ANGELES, Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrie Underwood took the Grammy Red Carpet wearing over Thirty-One Million Dollars in precious Johnathon Arndt Diamonds. The Necklace featured 381 Carat of Oval, Pear, Marquise and Round brilliant white Diamonds, from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection. Cut, Color, Clarity, Carat Weight and Carrie....The 5 C's of Diamonds. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090408/LA96806) For more information about Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels, please visit www.JohnathonArndt.com. Ten Galleries Worldwide USA Headquarters 9469 South Santa Monica Boulevard Beverly Hills, Ca 90210. USA http://www.johnathonarndt.com Visit: www.JohnathonArndt.com or Email: Media@JohnathonArndt.com SOURCE Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane