- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Novo Nordisk says U.S. FDA requests more Tresiba, Ryzodeg data
COPENHAGEN Feb 10 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk on Sunday said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had requested additional cardiovascular data following additional trials of two new drug applications, Tresiba and Ryzodeg.
The insulin maker said it did not expect to be able to provide the requested data during 2013.
In the letter, the FDA requested additional cardiovascular data from a dedicated-outcomes trial before the review of the New Drug Applications can be completed, Novo said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this