TABLE-Saudi December imports jump 23 pct y/y
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Central Department of Statistics and Information released the following December non-oil foreign trade data on Sunday: SAUDI FOREIGN TRADE 12/12 11/12 12/11 non-oil exports 18.065 13.604 16.737 imports 50.525 45.565 41.035 DYNAMICS OF TRADE (pct y/y change in riyal terms) nominal non-oil exports 7.9 -5.6 nominal imports 23.1 13.7 NOTE. Non-oil exports account for around 12 percent of overall exports of Saudi Arabia. The world's largest oil exporter does not release complete trade data.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter