Turkey's Arcelik 2012 net profit rises 3.6 pct
ISTANBUL Feb 11 (Reuters) - Turkish white-goods maker Arcelik said on Monday its net profit rose 3.6 percent year-on-year to 524.8 million lira ($296.3 million) last year.
Arcelik said its sales rose 25.6 percent to 10.6 billion lira in 2012 from a year earlier, in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ($1 = 1.7715 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea