Turkey's Arcelik 2012 net profit rises 3.6 pct
ISTANBUL Feb 11 (Reuters) - Turkish white-goods maker Arcelik said on Monday its net profit rose 3.6 percent year-on-year to 524.8 million lira ($296.3 million) last year.
Arcelik said its sales rose 25.6 percent to 10.6 billion lira in 2012 from a year earlier, in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ($1 = 1.7715 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |