Bayer's Riociguat submitted for approval in U.S., EU
FRANKFURT Feb 11 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer on Monday said it had submitted Riociguat, a drug to treat patients with two forms of pulmonary hypertension, for regulatory approval in the United States and the EU.
The drug is used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), Bayer said. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data