Cameco CEO says not close to decision on bid for Urenco
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Cameco Corp is watching the potential sale of Urenco, the world's second-largest maker of nuclear fuel, but is not close to deciding whether it will make a bid, Cameco's chief executive said on Monday.
Chief Executive Officer Tim Gitzel said in an interview with Reuters that he expects Urenco's owners, the British and Dutch governments and Germany's utilities RWE AG and E.ON AG , to be "very cautious" and choosy about a potential sale.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |