Bancolombia to seek shareholder approval to issue new shares
BOGOTA Feb 11 (Reuters) - Colombia's biggest financial entity, Bancolombia, will seek shareholder approval to issue new non-voting shares that carry a preferential dividend, the bank said in a filing with the financial regulator.
Bancolombia will make the proposal during its shareholders' meeting on March 4, the filing said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data