Bancolombia to seek shareholder approval to issue new shares
BOGOTA Feb 11 (Reuters) - Colombia's biggest financial entity, Bancolombia, will seek shareholder approval to issue new non-voting shares that carry a preferential dividend, the bank said in a filing with the financial regulator.
Bancolombia will make the proposal during its shareholders' meeting on March 4, the filing said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |