Egypt c.bank sells $37.8 mln at forex auction
CAIRO Feb 11 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank sold $37.8 million to banks at a foreign exchange auction on Monday, slightly less than the $40 million on offer, with the cut-off price coming in at 6.7082 Egyptian pounds to the dollar.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Thursday, was 6.7043 pounds to the dollar.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets