France says all tools can be used to restore forex stability
BRUSSELS Feb 11 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Monday that no measures should be ruled out to stabilise exchange rates, calling for action to counter volatility in the euro.
"We really have to take strong action at the international level for stability and ... all instruments can be used, but in a coordinated manner," he told journalists after a meeting of euro zone finance ministers in Brussels.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S.
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic