Fannie Mae to sell $3 billion bills on Wednesday
Feb 11 - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $3 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due May 15, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Aug. 14, 2013. Settlement is Feb. 13-14.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video