Fannie Mae to sell $3 billion bills on Wednesday
Feb 11 - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $3 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due May 15, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Aug. 14, 2013. Settlement is Feb. 13-14.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order