Workday Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Feb 11 (Marketwire) -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, plans to announce its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 results after market close on Thursday, March 7, 2013. The company will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT/ 5:00 p.m. ET that day to review financial results and business outlook. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link after the conference call. About Workday Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday. Copyright 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Investor Relations Contact: Michael Haase VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer (925) 951-9005 Michael.Haase@Workday.com Media Contact: Eric Glass Workday (415) 432-3056 Eric.Glass@Workday.com Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea