REG-Cap Shop Ctrs Grp: Blocklisting - Interim Review
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
BLOCK LISTING SIX MONTHLY RETURN Information provided on this form must be typed or printed electronically and provided to an ris. Date: 11 February 2013 Name of applicant: Capital Shopping Centres Group PLC Name of scheme: Block Listing to satisfy the exercise of options under the Capital Shopping Centres Group PLC Approved Share Option Scheme and the Capital Shopping Centres Group PLC Unapproved Share Option Scheme Period of return: From: 11 August 2012 To: 11 February 2013 Balance of unallotted securities 2,109,977 Ordinary Shares of 50p each under scheme(s) from previous return: Plus: The amount by which the block Nil scheme(s) has been increased since the date of the last return (if any increase has been applied for): Less: Number of securities issued/ Nil allotted under scheme(s) during period (see LR3.5.7G): Equals: Balance under scheme(s) not 2,109,977 Ordinary Shares of 50p each yet issued/allotted at end of period: Name of contact: Simon Maynard Telephone number of contact: 020 7887 7108 END
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter