S&P raises Ireland's outlook to stable
NEW YORK Feb 11 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Monday raised Ireland's sovereign outlook to stable from negative.
The agency currently rates Ireland BBB-plus.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source