- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
ADB's Kuroda declines to comment on BOJ candidacy speculation
TOKYO Feb 11 (Reuters) - Asian Development Bank President Haruhiko Kuroda on Monday declined to comment on speculation that he is a candidate for the top post at the Bank of Japan, instead saying he is satisfied with his current job.
Kuroda, who is considered by some to be a strong candidate to replace BOJ Governor Masaaki Shirakawa next month, told reporters Japan's central bank took the correct step in adopting 2 percent inflation target.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this