Johns Hopkins University to sell $355 mln bonds on Feb 13
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Johns Hopkins University is expected to sell $355 million of taxable bonds on Feb. 13, a market source said.
The 2013 series A bonds will be sold through Goldman Sachs & Co, according to the preliminary official statement.
The university is located in Baltimore, Md.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |