Johns Hopkins University to sell $355 mln bonds on Feb 13
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Johns Hopkins University is expected to sell $355 million of taxable bonds on Feb. 13, a market source said.
The 2013 series A bonds will be sold through Goldman Sachs & Co, according to the preliminary official statement.
The university is located in Baltimore, Md.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |