EURO GOVT-Bunds fall to session low in choppy trading
LONDON Feb 11 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Monday, reversing modest early gains with traders citing low-volume, choppy trading based on technical factors.
The Bund future fell to a low of 142.76, down 7 ticks on the day having earlier risen as high as 143.11 -- a level traders cited as providing some technical resistance and prompting short-term selling.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea