CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls at open as resources drag
TORONTO, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened slightly lower on Monday, tracking Wall Street, as weaker materials and energy shares offset stronger financials. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index fell 9.21 points, or 0.07 percent, at 12,792.02, at the open, before modestly extending losses.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |