Europe stock futures signal slightly higher open
PARIS Feb 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, adding to the previous session's recovery rally, although the gains could be limited by simmering worries over Spain and Italy.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls