Europe stock futures signal slightly higher open
PARIS Feb 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, adding to the previous session's recovery rally, although the gains could be limited by simmering worries over Spain and Italy.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA