Europe stock futures signal slightly higher open
PARIS Feb 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, adding to the previous session's recovery rally, although the gains could be limited by simmering worries over Spain and Italy.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand