Europe stock futures signal slightly higher open
PARIS Feb 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, adding to the previous session's recovery rally, although the gains could be limited by simmering worries over Spain and Italy.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief