ADVISORY-Hong Kong stock market reopens Thursday after holiday
Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Hong Kong stock market is shut for the Lunar New Year holiday and will resume trading on Thursday.
For the latest Hong Kong stock market report, please type in a news page.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets