Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo posts slight dip in Q4 profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo on Monday said fourth-quarter profit fell 2 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.47 billion pesos ($270 million), compared to 3.54 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter a year earlier.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'