Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo posts slight dip in Q4 profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo on Monday said fourth-quarter profit fell 2 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.47 billion pesos ($270 million), compared to 3.54 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter a year earlier.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report