Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo posts slight dip in Q4 profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo on Monday said fourth-quarter profit fell 2 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.47 billion pesos ($270 million), compared to 3.54 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter a year earlier.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen