Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo posts slight dip in Q4 profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo on Monday said fourth-quarter profit fell 2 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.47 billion pesos ($270 million), compared to 3.54 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor