Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo posts slight dip in Q4 profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo on Monday said fourth-quarter profit fell 2 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.47 billion pesos ($270 million), compared to 3.54 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter a year earlier.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight