Nielsen increases TCS contract size to $2.5 bln
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nielsen Holdings NV, best known for its TV ratings, increased the size of its contract with India's top software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, to $2.5 billion from $1 billion.
Nielsen also extended the contract by 3 years to 2020.
The media research company and TCS signed a 10-year contract in 2007 under which the Indian company was to provide IT and business services.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source