Nielsen increases TCS contract size to $2.5 bln
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nielsen Holdings NV, best known for its TV ratings, increased the size of its contract with India's top software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, to $2.5 billion from $1 billion.
Nielsen also extended the contract by 3 years to 2020.
The media research company and TCS signed a 10-year contract in 2007 under which the Indian company was to provide IT and business services.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist