- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Nielsen increases TCS contract size to $2.5 bln
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nielsen Holdings NV, best known for its TV ratings, increased the size of its contract with India's top software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, to $2.5 billion from $1 billion.
Nielsen also extended the contract by 3 years to 2020.
The media research company and TCS signed a 10-year contract in 2007 under which the Indian company was to provide IT and business services.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this